Monday, July 14, 2008

live free for life, and you don't have to contribute a dime

As you all know my generation and all those following have just gone ahead and given up on the idea of any money coming to us from Social Security. Now I know that social security was set up as a way to help people after working age. Back then most companies rewarded loyalty of long term service by giving those employees a retirement package which supplied them with money until they died. When companies started realizing the dollar was more important than the people, they started letting people go at later ages so they wouldn't have to retire them. (shady and underhanded I know, but we love our big corporations. At least the gov't does b/c that's who pays them off, and that's another blog) Anyways, back to social security. The baby-boomers are now hitting retirement age. And well that's where most of the money you and I are putting in will be going, that is until last week. Last week our lovely Democrat controlled Congress decided to funnel more money out of Social Security. Do you wanna know where it's going? Of course you do. Are you ready for this...........IT'S GOING TO ILLEGAL ALIENS! That's right! All those poor, old, illegal aliens who crossed the border illegally and are to old to work and have NEVER put one cent into the Social Security fund are now eligible to receive money from there. Can anyone please explain to me why our Congress, who supposedly represents our feelings, thoughts, and beliefs would pass such a bill. I don't know one person who is ok with it. NOT ONE. How can these whiny Democrats reject the idea of a personal savings plan and then turn around and hand what little precious money we do have to people who don't deserve it?? HUH?? And that's right I said don't deserve it. I don't believe in coddling people. You want what I have? Do the same work I did to get it.

Did I oversleep the revolution?? Are we now the United States Of MEXICO??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"IT'S GOING TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!"

I could have gone on without knowing that.